Friday 22 June 2012

Welcome to the house of fun...

The 'House of fun' being my every day life. And me. Definitely me.

So, what to talk about.... 

I'm 16, just about to leave school (Got sociology exam this Wednesday)
I live in Ashton-In-Makerfield (romantically called 'Ash Vegas' by it's occupants) With the lovely Mother Irving and my Brother
I've lived here for 9 years this summer, I was born in Carlisle, Cumbria (THATS NOT IN SCOTLAND). 

My main interests include gaming (Grew up with Lara Croft on the PlayStation)
Watching GOOD TV/Films (Reserovoir Dogs, The Avengers, Doctor Who and Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes, not that Twilight Saga or TOWIE crap)
Oh, and arguing with my friends. We're guys, we can insult each other and not be permanently hating each other... i think...

My known aliases are Jay, Jase, Jay-Jay (Wat?) and mainly Moon-head, Moony, or Moon due to my exceptionally-sized cranium... What a normal life i lead...

I wrote this while enjoying a nice fish finger sandwich.... Slightly nostalgic, considering i haven't had one in about 6 years...

I'll do more stuff soon, getting to grips with the layout and stuff....

Jason:)

No comments:

Post a Comment