Saturday 25 August 2012

AWOL.... Sorry! D:

Hey Guys.... It's been a while....

 So, I finished my Halothon about a month ago and completely forgot about my blog despite the fact I've put pieces of paper and stuff bloody everywhere to remind me to post on here..... Whoops....

Anyways, I've been busy... To say the least... Completed 3 weeks of a Duke Of Edinburgh-style thing called The Challenge. It's been pretty awesome :D

Met some funny, some loud, some lovely and one downright weird person with a surname 'Djali'... Yes, Djali. With a 'D'... He says that out loud every time someone asks for his full name....

Anyway, moving on... I did one week in Scotland in the Ardroy activity centre, doing teambuilding activites, gorge walking, caving, canoeing (which bloody knackered me) and went up a 1731 foot mountain while on expedition... The view was A-Grade Epic. So epic it needed a capital letter.

Also, a massive kick in the bollocks after i got home was the fact my brother got his passport nicked while him and my mother were on holiday in spain during the first week, so were delayed until i was halfway through the second, so i had to get ready for the second week with no one at home. 

Thankfully, a family friend called Diane (Massive thanks to her, by the way) helped me get my stuff packed and ready for Preston, my next port of call!

The second week was doing community work with Preston Council, helping design road safety stuff for people my age (16 or younger), while we stayed in a swanky halls of residence for the week, and it was great, apart from the fact I had to put up with my own cooking... Could've been worse though, I can trust myself to cook... Not some of the people I was staying with, though...

The third week was setting up for charity work, and- this is what I'm hoping- I'll have details on it later, but this part took place in Wigan, so I could stay at home!

I've decided to start using this blog now that I'm starting college. Hopefully I'll get more usage out of it :)

Oh, and before I forget, I got my GCSE reults back Thursday just gone, got 4 A's, 4 B's, 2 C's and 1 Pass in my ICT, but I don't care about that last part. I hated all the work...

More details on college and stuff soon, right now I have pizza to eat.

Laters!

Jason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment